Last updated: October 25, 2019
We are Nanali Inc. a company under laws of Republic of Korea, with registered address at: 31, Maebongsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Rep of Korea (“Nanali” or “we”), a developer and publisher of games and mobile game applications that are made available via app stores including the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
What data is collected?
With your prior consent, we are likely to collect and process the following data in whole or in part when you use our applications.
- Identity-related data: for some of our applications, we are likely to collect data from your Facebook account, when you login, using Facebook connect: Public profile (surname, forename, age, gender, email address, profile photos, hobbies), friend list
- IDFA publicity identifiers (for IOS devices) and GAID (for Android devices)
- Data pertaining to your activities on our applications and notably the way in which you interact with our applications (for instance, how and when you use our applications) and with the publicities we display (for instance, time spent on these, potential clicks)
- Data pertaining to your geographical position (IP address)
This data is collected via external tools (Software Development Kit or « SDK ») implemented by our partners, which are an integral part of the application.
You will find hereafter the list of our partners implementing SDKs through our applications:
- Games Analytics (analytical SDK)
- AppLovin (SDK advertising)
- Admob (SDK advertising)
- UnityAds (SDK advertising)
- Tapjoy (SDK advertising)
- Facebook Audience Network (SDK advertising)
- Vungle (SDK advertising)
- Ironsource (SDK advertising)
Purposes of processing UNDERTAKEN by Nanali and legal basis for processing
Data collected by Nanali is used to:
- Provide our applications
- Guarantee use and improvement of our applications
- Develop new applications
- Understand your centers of interests and, thanks to this profiling, propose you targeted and relevant advertisements (SDK advertising),
- Make statistics on your use of the games, including the number of games played, your duration of use or the advertisements you are watching, which allows us to improve your gaming experience (analytical SDK).
- Communicate with you, notably when you contact us by any means whatsoever
- We collect the data listed hereinabove, in whole or in part, only once we have your express consent for the purposes for which they are to be processed, through a pop-up in our applications. At any time you can withdraw your consent from the "Settings" page in our various applications.
Term of data storage
Nanali stores your personal data for a maximum duration of 12 months after collection. Beyond this term, data may be rendered anonymous and stored solely for statistical use and will not be exploited, in any nature whatsoever.
Categories of recipients of data collected
The recipients of the Data are the teams of Nanali that need to have access as well as the partners mentioned above in article 2. We may however share Data collected with our technical service providers for the aforementioned purposes. We stringently request that our partners always act in compliance with Data protection legislation applicable and grant special attention to confidentiality of this Data. By application of the applicable regulation, any sub-contractor who may process this personal data for Nanali undertakes as follows:
- to solely process data for the purpose(s) which is/are sub-contracted,
- to process data in pursuance with Nanali instructions,
- guarantee the security and confidentiality of Data.
- Nanali may also disclose/transfer your personal data to third parties in the following particular circumstances:
- by virtue of legislation, as part of legal proceedings, a dispute and/or request issued by the public authorities in your country of residence or otherwise;
- if disclosure is necessary for national security, application of legislation or any other matter of public interest;
- in the event of restructuring, transfer, merger or sale to the third party concerned.
Personal data concerning children
Nanali does not knowingly collect any personal data concerning children under 15 years old.
Your rights concerning data collected
You have all of the following rights concerning the data we collect:
- Right to confirmation of the existence of a data processing
- You are entitled to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not data related to you are being processed.
- Right to access your Data
- You are entitled to receive confirmation that your personal data is or is not processed and, when processed, you are entitled to access said data. This right also includes that of receiving a copy of data processed.
- Right to request rectification of your Data if incorrect.
- You are entitled to request that your data be amended, updated or completed when inaccurate, incorrect, incomplete or obsolete.
- Right to request deletion of your Data
- You are entitled to request deletion of your data solely on those grounds for which provision is made by applicable regulation and in particular when:
- Data is no longer necessary in light of the purposes for which it is collected or processed in any other manner;
- you withdraw consent over which processing is based, and there is no legal basis for processing;
- you object to processing and there is no overriding legitimate ground for processing;
- you consider that your data has been processed illicitly;
- your data should be deleted to respect a legal obligation.
- Right to limit processing
If you consider that Nanali has defaulted in respect of its obligations in light of your personal data, at any time you may issue a complaint or make a claim to the competent authorities.
Personal data security
We take all necessary security measures so as to prevent as far as practically possible any alteration or loss of your data or any unauthorised access thereunto.
In such instance as we should be aware of any illegal access to personal data concerning you and corresponding to processing for which we are responsible, we undertake to notify you of the incident as soon as possible if this fulfils a legal requirement.
Updating the present policy
The present policy may be updated at any time, notably pursuant to legal and/or regulatory provisions and/or any recommendations of the National Data Protection Authority . We hereby invite you to consult this page regularly.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name of the controller: Nanali Inc.
Address: 31, Maebongsan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Rep of Korea (03909)